Sunday, December 7, 2014

More Speakers

   This past week we heard from one of the emergency physicians who also is a medical toxicologist. Some of his stories were pretty crazy and it just made me think about how much a doctor really sees especially depending on their specialty. Whether it be a sad event or an out of this world event, I guess that is what makes being a doctor so intriguing to some. Each day is a brand new day with endless possibilities of the type of patient you might be treating. Wanting to go into trauma surgery I think the possibilities of what I could see are endless and I think that’s what I enjoy. The fact that every single day I wont be stuck doing the exact same thing is an appealing factor. I don’t think I could ever see myself at a desk job doing the same each and every day. It would get very bored. 

    Also this week, a new study began. It was created by one the doctors we previously heard from so its nice to know exactly who is using our help.  It is fairly simple yet it gives us work to do since it must be completed almost every day. I am happy to be doing more work as well as improving many lives by learning through all of these studies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment