Sunday, December 7, 2014

The End

   Even though EMRAP will continue till April, this will be my last post. I have had a great overall experience working at the St. Joseph Hospital here in Ann Arbor and I have definitely learned a great deal about medicine, research, as well as what it means to be a part of team. Our team is not only helping out the Emergency Department at St. Joe but we are also helping out many different areas in the hospital as well as enrolling patients for national studies that are taking place all over the US.
   I would definitely recommend this program or something similar to other students who are interested in medicine or medical/clinical research. This program gives first hand experience that might be hard to obtain elsewhere.

   I will remember my time at this hospital for a very long time and I think it will aid me in my decisions further down in my medical career starting with resumes and medical interviews continuing to the decisions I make when I myself become a doctor because of what I have learned from all the wonderful doctors that have talked to us and the different sources we have read and learned about.

No comments:

Post a Comment