Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Looking Back/Overall Insight

        My experience at the University of Michigan has greatly prepared me for this internship for it has provided me with the tools necessary to thrive in a professional environment. Due to the size of Michigan, students are forced to learn how to take matters into their own hands in regard to organizing schedules, requirements, meeting teaches etc. Time management is vital to the success of a student at Michigan and also vital to the success in a work environment. I was always on time, prepared and efficient in completing my work at Troutman and Sanders. This method is very similar to my study habits at school. Also i am a psychology major and therefore have taken many courses on Social Psychology and Cognitive Psychology. I've studied the effects of social interaction in all environments and this awareness of human instincts aided in my further success at Troutman and Sanders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment