Thursday, August 28, 2014

CEO for the day

I really enjoyed my internship for this summer. It was a very valuable experience however there are changes I would make. The summer felt disorganized to me. There was a separate internship program for all the interns in the medical school, however my section seemed disorganized. There was no set schedule which made it confusing as to what I had to be there for. The other interns did not show up for some meetings and some days because it was not required which hurt the amount of research we got. It would  have been more helpful if it was a little more stricter. The structure would have been nice for a real world experience. However the leniency was helpful for me since I was working another job. Though there are improvements that can be made, I wouldn't change how my summer ended up.

No comments:

Post a Comment